Menu
stevef
Superfast
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How to get tivo NOT to record at a particular time

I think I already know the answer, you can't,  but long shot has anyone found a way to get tivo to not record at a particular time. There is a series I want to record that at the first showing I'm already recording 3 so tivo has found another showing early in the morning, which has a signing person for the deaf showing in the corner. I appreciate that for deaf people this is a good thing, but for me I find it so distracting that I can't watch. The program is shown again later in the week at a time without signer so I want to find a way to tell it to skip the early morning showing, all showings are the same channel bbc4, programme British histories greatest fibs. Any ideas ?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to get tivo NOT to record at a particular time

I, too, find the signing distracting.

All you can do is re-prioritise the four series links, ensuring that the one you put fourth has a repeat.

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to get tivo NOT to record at a particular time

That's curious. I have  "British History's Biggest Fibs" on a Series link and last week it recorded it correctly, i.e. the 21:00 Thursday showing on BBC4 HD, and tomorrow night's programme is scheduled to record at 21:00.

When did your programme record, what slot?

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos