Menu
Lee4
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How to access non BBC catch-up TV in HD

Does anyone know how to access catch-up TV that isn't BBC iPlayer in HD please? I've tried both channel 4 and ITV catch-up and can't find any way of playing them in HD.

Many thanks.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
japitts
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How to access non BBC catch-up TV in HD

Unfortunately, it's only BBC & Channel 5 who provide CatchUp programs in HD. I presume this is down to the agreements that VM have with them - also presumably why Channel 4 have a much more comprehensive "All 4" service online than the "skeleton" service that VM have.

All Replies
japitts
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Unfortunately, it's only BBC & Channel 5 who provide CatchUp programs in HD. I presume this is down to the agreements that VM have with them - also presumably why Channel 4 have a much more comprehensive "All 4" service online than the "skeleton" service that VM have.

Lee4
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Japitts, I was worried that was the case. Many thanks for replying. Poor form Virgin Media!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lee4,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

We're always looking to improve things with our Catch Up services.  I can see japitts has been a great help in answering your query Smiley Happy

We're here anytime you need us, don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any further queries.

All the best.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos