Menu
DrewDude
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How long do films stay on VM on Demand (but specifically Captain America: Civil War)

Hi,

Can I find out anywhere how long new movies are going to stays on VM on Demand?  I'm specifically interested in Captain America: Civil War but there have been others that I have missed. If not how long will Captain America: Civil War be available.

Thanks,

Drew

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How long do films stay on VM on Demand (but specifically Captain America: Civil War)

Hi Drew Smiley Happy

Thank you for your message Smiley Happy

It is an interesting one as I've not been asked this one before. It seems that you wish to watch this from the Virgin On Demand, I don't have any precise information on this, only that when we start to move shows and eventually remove them, we move them to the 'last chance' section. 

That would give you an indication of time but I'm sure with only a few movies between this and the beginning, you'll have plenty of time. 

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
DrewDude
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How long do films stay on VM on Demand (but specifically Captain America: Civil War)

Ah yes - hadn't though about them moving to the Last Chance section.

Thanks.

Andy

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Andy Smiley Happy

No problem at all Smiley Happy I personally watch most of my movies from that section, (out of fear i'll miss them!).

If you need anything else just let me know. Also, feel free to move about the other boards for a natter Smiley Happy

All the best.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos