Menu
Paulr1964
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How do you complain?

I have tried for hours to find somebody to send this complaint to. Why is it so difficult to contact virgin media?

If anybody from virgin reads these posts please help!!!!

On the 4th July I went into the Virgin media store at the Intu centre in Derby.

I asked if they had a remote for a Tivo the sales assistant went in the back when he came back he apologised he said they usually had plenty of them but not that day as they had been sent back. His response led me to believe my request was a normal request.

I said o.k. I will try again next week and left the store. Slightly disappointed but not annoyed.

On the 11th July I went into the Virgin media store at the Intu centre in Derby.

I asked if they had a remote for a Tivo the sales assistant stated they did not sell remotes, it was obvious he did not want to help. He opened and closed a cupboard to show he did not have any remotes.

I walked out of the store before I started swearing at him. His attitude was arrogant and rude.

Please advise, was the first assistant polite but inaccurate or was the second assistant rude but accurate? Either way please pass this email to the store manager and ask him/her to train his staff.

I still have the problem of no remote. The one I had has started acting erratically. Could you advise the procedure for getting a remote?

Thank you in anticipation.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do you complain?

To get a remote phone 150 and select the TV faults options, I don't know it it's normal for a store to carry remotes but would have thought it unlikely

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do you complain?

Hi Paulr1964,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you've had such an experiencing in getting a new remote control sorted.  This isn't good to hear.

As far as I'm aware our stores don't generally store remote controls to sell or replace. 

I'll be happy to help get this sorted for you.

Here's our help page for remote control issues.  If this doesn't help then get in touch with us.  This post will guide you where to go.

Let me know how you get on, I'm here to help if you need me. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos