Menu
s147up
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How do I return a modem and Tivo box

I became a Virgin Media customer in April 2012. I recently had to terminate my contract due to moving house, I explained to your rep that I was moving into rented accommodation. I was told I would be sent out boxes to return my Tivo Box and Modem but these have never arrived. Perhaps it didn't help that your rep didn't even ask me what my new address was going to be! When I was just about to move out of my old address, I phoned you yet again and this time your rep told me that I should use Collectplus.co.uk website. However from reading some posts on this forum it would appear that I may not need to return any of my equipment because it is so far out of date now. Please advise. Thanks

0 Kudos
darp63
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I return a modem and Tivo box

I'd be surprised if they want equipment back if you've had it since 2012.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Exactly which boxes do you have?

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

150 WANT MY EQUIPMENT RETURNED THEY TOLD US OVER THE PHONE REASON BEING WE CANCELLED THE VIRGIN CONTRACT WE WILL NO LONGER BE WITH VIRGIN AFTER 24 FEB WERE GOING WITH TALK TALK THEY HAVE BAD REVIEWS
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yup, Talk Talk have terrible reviews, and aren't that great at keeping hold of customer data.

Still better than Yahoo! though... Smiley Wink

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

THATS THE REASON WHY WERE CANCELLING YOUR SERVICES VIRGIN I DID TELL MY FAMILY TALK TALK HAVE BAD REPUTATION BUT HE THOUGHT WE GIVE A CRACK THANKS PRINTER FOR INFO I DID THINK THAT
0 Kudos