Menu
kazsangel
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How do I reload my series links onto a new tivo box, please?

Just had to have our Tivo box replaced as the hardrive crashed. Engineer said I can reload all my series links onto the new box via my pc through my virgin account. However, he didn't have time to show me how to do this but explained the procedure very quickly. Seemed easy enough but haven't been able to find what he described to enable me to do this. Can anyone help please. Not a 'techie' so Instructions need to be in plain english, please. Many thanks.

0 Kudos
G4DDS
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I reload my series links onto a new tivo box, please?

Instructions here:

http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=62969&CURRENT_...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
0 Kudos
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

a little late for some of the tests (but still worth doing just in case you uncover, as I did, a duff tuner for example)

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TiVo/TiVo-replaced-things-to-double-check-before-the-engineer-de...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi kazsangel,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I just wanted to pop by and see how things are today?

G4DDS and sjp123 have given some really good tips Smiley Happy

Should you need any further assistance, give me a shout.  I'm here if you need me.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos