Menu
Starr9
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

How do I access itv hub

Please can someone tell me how I access itv hub? I've searched on catch up and demand but can't access it and also checked my apps but no joy!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How do I access itv hub

Home -catch up - by channel - itv hub.  If you have a recent institution (blasted auto correct) instillation of the TiVo it can take 24 hours or so for all options to become available.

All Replies
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

That's because it's not there. ITV haven't provided an app for TiVo as far as I'm aware. Unless they do then it won't appear. 

You can search for ITV on demand programs in the usual ways. 

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Home -catch up - by channel - itv hub.  If you have a recent institution (blasted auto correct) instillation of the TiVo it can take 24 hours or so for all options to become available.

Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Oh blimey! Well I've learnt something new then!  Didn't know we had ITV hub. 

0 Kudos
Gill136
Just joined
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

How to you find featured programmes on itv hub? I'm looking for Cold Feet which is constantly advertised but can only find last 7 days of programmes
Tippymarmalade
Joining in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

same here!

0 Kudos
Tippymarmalade
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

hope someone has the answer to this!
So frustrating!
0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Ultimately you don't have the ITV hub that you see advertised just like we don't have all of 4OD.
Virgin only have the 7 day version so any of the box sets or past programmes advertised for ITV hub or 4OD etc have to be watched elsewhere.
The only app Virgin have that is truly the same as if you downloaded it to your phone or tablet is the BBC iPlayer and that is only because they wrote the app to be deployed through the TiVo.

So to answer your question you won't find it through TiVo and will have to find another way.
0 Kudos
Paullaxton
Tuning in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi, ITV Collections is available on Tivo V6.  I have watched several of the old Doc Martin programmes using the Tivo and am delighted with the results as there are NO ADVERTS!!!

0 Kudos