Menu
Wriggy
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How do I access All 4 from my TiVo box

I want to catch up with earlier episodes of Channel 4s Deutschland 83 but can only find 2 episodes from my TiVo box. All episodes are available on the web so why not on the TV service?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
japitts
Well-informed
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How do I access All 4 from my TiVo box

Unfortunately the Virgin CatchUp service for ITV & Channel 4 is much more limited than the online services. ITV & C4-online is "similar" (in a loose sense) to the iPlayer, but on Virgin it's a strict 7-day only with no HD availability.

You're better off recording programs on TiVo whenever possible, and relying on CatchUp as an insurance-policy. Unfortunately if you don't have a program recorded and it's beyond 7days, you'll have to either wait for a repeat showing or watch it online.

All Replies
japitts
Well-informed
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How do I access All 4 from my TiVo box

Unfortunately the Virgin CatchUp service for ITV & Channel 4 is much more limited than the online services. ITV & C4-online is "similar" (in a loose sense) to the iPlayer, but on Virgin it's a strict 7-day only with no HD availability.

You're better off recording programs on TiVo whenever possible, and relying on CatchUp as an insurance-policy. Unfortunately if you don't have a program recorded and it's beyond 7days, you'll have to either wait for a repeat showing or watch it online.