Menu
geezer1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How come 2 Tivo bixes can be so SO SO different!!!!!!!!!!!! The upstairs tivo is great the downstair

Why oh why is 2 Tivo boxes SO SO SO SO different!!!!!!!!!! I've got a box upstairs my mum n dad have got one downstairs I have no problem doing serise link but they cannot get the serise link up on their programs they have to manually record everyday!!!!!!!!!!!! The agent who we called a couple of weeks ago wiped all the data from the box now it plays up all the time but can I SPEAK TO SOMEONE? NO I CANT!!!! 

Why is it so hard to speak to someone about this NEW????? Tivo box, It has not been right from the start but no one will contact me......will they?! I have got to go thru that whole senario listening to option this and option that why cant we speak to someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VIRGIN IS WORSE THAN SKY!!!!

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
geezer1
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How come 2 Tivo bixes can be so SO SO different!!!!!!!!!!!! The upstairs tivo is great the downstair

I'm sure I put boxes! lol, Point taken Mr Moderator

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How come 2 Tivo bixes can be so SO SO different!!!!!!!!!!!! The upstairs tivo is great the do...

Hi geezer1

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that your having issues with one of your TiVo® boxes.

I would like to book an engineer to check this over for you. I've sent you a PM (red envelope icon, left corner) with some details for you to confirm please. Once you have replied I can go ahead with the appointment.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos