Menu
Juliehotson
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How can I switch to normal TV it says no signal

How can I watch normal TV after having Virgin bo installed, it keeps saying no signal although the box is running good
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How can I switch to normal TV it says no signal

Hi Juliehotson,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to view your TV service right now.  I'll be happy to help check this out with you.

I have taken a look at your box remotely, all is online and signal levels are showing ok which is great to see.  Could you please have a bash at powering off/on the box to give it a refresh and let me know if this restores things for you?

I'm here to help so keep me posted.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Juliehotson,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to view your TV service right now.  I'll be happy to help check this out with you.

I have taken a look at your box remotely, all is online and signal levels are showing ok which is great to see.  Could you please have a bash at powering off/on the box to give it a refresh and let me know if this restores things for you?

I'm here to help so keep me posted.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Juliehotson wrote:
How can I watch normal TV after having Virgin bo installed, it keeps saying no signal although the box is running good

How is the TV box connected to your TV?

It will either be through the Scart socket or an HDMI cable. To watch the output from the box you need to select the input it is connected too on the TV. Look for a button marked "AV" or "Source" on your TV remote & select the identity of the socket your box is plugged into on the TV.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile