Menu
tonywig
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How can I get info on outage

Without TV or broadband for better part of 24 hours know. Service status page says nothing is wrong but calling 150 gives recorded message saying there is a problem but no ETA for resolution. Finally managed to speak to a human who could tell me nothing but booked an engineer for next week, pointlessly. Promised me a call back but (shock) nothing.
How can I find out what the issue is and get some idea of resolution time?
0 Kudos
tonywig
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I get info on outage

36 hours in and still no service or info. Several calls to 150 have led nowhere other than platitudes from call centre. Two promises of return calls made but no callbacks. Call centre even suggested visiting my neighbours to see if they had the same problem. I was finally given another number to call to get details of the fault in my area but when I called it it was just another route to 150 with same recorded message.
Really beginning to wish i had taken up Sky on their recent offer.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sounds like the fault is just with your installation. The Forum Team here are always thin on the ground over public holidays, but they will eventually respond here, and should be able to get the issue fixed.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Bonki
Just joined
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I having the same problem & customer service are laughable, their apathy is unbelievable. They've tried to fob me off with 'it's a faulty box' when it isn't as a second box does exactly the same thing. Internet is down too. Said sending an engineer in the week so no TV or broadband for me over the whe of the bank holiday & beyond. Never thought I'd say it but I wish I had gone with Sky too.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi tonywig,

Thanks for coming by and I'm sorry to hear of your experiencing in getting this fault reported to us.  I can see you have an engineer booked which you have mentioned.  

Please do keep me posted on how you get on after the appointment, I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos