Menu
WhyLeaveSky
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How can I be getting a network issue on my TiVo box but not on my V+ box? C130/C133 errors

And how come this network issue isn't logged on the website or detected when I check the service?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I be getting a network issue on my TiVo box but not on my V+ box? C130/C133 errors

Try swapping the boxes over and see if the fault follows the box or remains at the location

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I be getting a network issue on my TiVo box but not on my V+ box? C130/C133 errors

Hi there WhyLeaveSky, 

I'd first of all like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you seem to be having an issue with your TiVo® at the moment. 

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests, and can see that there is an issue with the connection feeding your property, and this would explain why your TiVo® would be giving you this error. The V+ box and TiVo® have some differences which may explain this. The TiVo® also has a built in modem which utilises a different frequency on the cable, so this may be a reason.

I'd like to arrange a technician to call out and investigate further for you, so I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving. Please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon. Click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again

Huw 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos