Menu
jamesprout
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

High contrast remote

My wife is registered partiality sighted. How can we get hold of a high contrast remote for TiVo? We tried calling customer services but they sent a form for priority fault repair (we don't have Virgin phone!)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: High contrast remote

Hi jamesprout, 

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy 

In order to send out certain equipment we need to have things officially noted on the account. By filling in the form, we can update our records therefore send out the remote that should help your wife navigate her way through the TiVo® more easily Smiley Happy

Fill it out and get it sent back to us asap.

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

jamesprout
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I went in to the Virgin reading branch..they arranged a customer resolution call back to sort it all out for Monday... No one called. Tried calling customer services, no one picled up, cut off after 10 mins. I despair at such unprofessional customer service.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi jamesprout,

I am very sorry for the delay in getting this sorted for you.

I can see that this has been assigned to a team to chase further and that they have arranged to contact you when an update becomes available.

Let me know if there is anything more that I can do to help.

Take care,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
jamesprout
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I hope that this is the case.. the last customer services advisor told me I needed to call in regularly to check if any were in stock?! Hopefully one can be automatically sent when available without the need for me to spend hours on the phobe on the off chance? I must say, I am quite concerned over the way that Virgin are handing this disability access issue.
0 Kudos