Menu
PaulaD1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi I have just upgraded to sky movies and sports but cannot see it on my extra boxes

Hi I have just upgraded to sky movies and sports but cannot see it on my extra boxes

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hi I have just upgraded to sky movies and sports but cannot see it on my extra boxes

Hi there PaulaD1, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that the Sky Movies and Sky Sports channels have taken some time to reach your additional set top boxes. 

I've done some digging around from my end, and there is no reason why you shouldn't be getting the channels on these boxes. So I've sent some signals down to all boxes just to refresh them and let them know which channels they should be showing, these signals can take up to 24 hours to complete, however the majority of the time it's only a few hours. Please test them again, and should you still not be getting the additional channels on the other boxes, then power off the box for a few minutes and then power back on. 

Please let me know how this all goes for you. 

Many thanks and apologies again

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

All Replies
TobyTyler77
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi I have just upgraded to sky movies and sports but cannot see it on my extra boxes

I have a tivo box and 2 V+ Box,  and have the same channels on all of them, except for youtube and Netflix are not available on my v+Box,  just call virgin on 150 and they will update your other boxes, simple problem solved.☺

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there PaulaD1, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that the Sky Movies and Sky Sports channels have taken some time to reach your additional set top boxes. 

I've done some digging around from my end, and there is no reason why you shouldn't be getting the channels on these boxes. So I've sent some signals down to all boxes just to refresh them and let them know which channels they should be showing, these signals can take up to 24 hours to complete, however the majority of the time it's only a few hours. Please test them again, and should you still not be getting the additional channels on the other boxes, then power off the box for a few minutes and then power back on. 

Please let me know how this all goes for you. 

Many thanks and apologies again

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

PaulaD1
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you so much . We now have updated movies & sports on all boxes , the signal worked very much appreciated

Paula

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No problem at all Paula, 

And thank you for coming back and letting me know, it's much appreciated. 

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused. 

Huw

0 Kudos