Menu
Jeanny955
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HeyU

Hello
I can start the Heyu app from the telly without a proplem and it lets me choose a show, but it will not play anything at all i tried all different kind of shows and everytime it seems to load but then on top of the screen it sais : can not play...... and then the name of the episode.

HELP 😱
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: HeyU

Hi Jeanny955,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with the hayu app on your TiVo®. Is this working for you now?

If you are still having problems with this, please make sure that you are currently subscribed to the Full House TV (Previously XL TV). If you aren't on this TV package, please give us a call on 150 (Free from a Virgin Media landline & Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone), or get in touch via WebChat on Contact Us to upgrade your package.

If you are already on the Full House TV package and still having problems with the hayu app, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Jeanny955
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes so apparently we are on the full house. But it still isn't working. We had a lot of issues in the last 4-6 weeks. The recorded programs would just freeze all the time. When going through a list you couldn't scroll properly but heyU not working is really annoying now.
our 12 month discount just ran out as well. So we pay 120.- and what i want doesn't even work!

Mt
Janine
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Janine,

Thanks for coming back to us about this.

Really sorry to hear about the issue experienced. :/

I'd like to confirm some details so that I can run some checks via the equipment that you're using.

Could you respond via private message with the following information?:

• Name of the account holder
  • Home address

Speak soon,

Nat.

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for responding so quickly Janine,

I've located your account and there does appear to be an issue with the equipment hard drive.

I'd like to arrange for an engineer to investigate this further.

I've therefore responded to your private message so that we can confirm a suitable date/time for this.

Catch you in a bit,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos