Menu
Waynebraddon
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Help!!

All was well until about an hour ago. TiVo stopped working and now has steady blue light and flashing red light on box with 'Starting up...' on my TV. My internet has gone too, with a flashing white light on it
0 Kudos
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help!!

you'd be quicker calling this in, it might be tomorrow before a VM bod wanders by - sounds like you've dropped off the network by way of a cab to house issue or something wider. they're open until midnight. at the very least you might get a jump on the next available callout for your area.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Waynebraddon,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TiVo®.

Are you still getting the same issue? I've run a check on your equipment and it shows the TiVo® as online.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Waynebraddon
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi josh! Thank you for the reply! TiVo has now come on but the internet still down. The router is flashing blue on the top light and green underneath. And that's how it's been for the past two days and resets or on and off I have tried has had no success. So far from a happy chappy at the moment 😖
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Waynebraddon,

Thanks for getting back to me!

I've re-tested the Super Hub and it's showing 'online' but there are a few signal errors. I'd like to send a technician to take a look at this for you.

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Waynebraddon
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi josh! Unable to reply privately for some reason - says it doesn't exist 😖 8-12 weekdays or anytime sat. Can I just say a big thank you for all your help getting this sorted. It really does mean a lot 😀
0 Kudos