Menu
Purpletiny
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Help!

Hello, I'm hoping someone could help. I rang the tech team this morning regarding a (c130) error code i have, both catch up and on demand are greyed out, so obviously my box can not connect to the network, this has been the issue since Tuesday. 

I was advised to flick the switch on the back of my box then after 5 secs turn it back on, It done its loading and then when my box had finished and fully loaded I ran into another error code!

All my channels were working before I reset my box now I have the error code (w02), no channels!! and an engineer isnt coming until Tuesday! 

Any help would be most appreciated

Thanks in advance

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Help!

Have you checked the VM website to see if there's a general problem in you area? Worth a try 

other that that it could be various things from a dying box to a signal issue. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

More than likely a signal issue, especially if its one of the new cardless TiVO's. The cardless ones have to handshake with VM's systems every time they are re-booted. If there is no upstream connection, therefore the box wont authorise.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos

All Replies
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Have you checked the VM website to see if there's a general problem in you area? Worth a try 

other that that it could be various things from a dying box to a signal issue. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

More than likely a signal issue, especially if its one of the new cardless TiVO's. The cardless ones have to handshake with VM's systems every time they are re-booted. If there is no upstream connection, therefore the box wont authorise.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Purpletiny, 

Thank you for your post and welcome into the Community. 

I can see you've already met two of our helpful users, thanks guys Smiley Happy

I can see that you've mentioned that you've got an engineer on the way for today, I'd like to know how it went and if you need any additional help here?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Purpletiny
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hiya, Thank you for replies Smiley Happy Everything is all fixed, was an issue with a cable. Luckily a friend of mine was able to come over and fixed the problem for me so I cancelled my engineers appointment so as not to waste his/her time.

Thanks again Smiley Happy

0 Kudos