Menu
SomeRandomKing
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Help with TiVo please

Hi

Basically not getting no all channels on my TiVo although I am getting them on my vhd box in my bedroom, I've tried a channel search and was hoping someone here can help me out?

Thanks
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Argy
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help with TiVo please

Have you tried reconnecting to the VM service yet?

Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to the Virgin Media Service now

Just another VM user trying to help, so no guarantees that my advice will work .
If my suggestion is helpful, please mark it as helpful; it may help others. Just want to say "Thanks"? That's the Kudos button.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help with TiVo please

Hi SomeRandomKing

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment. I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the line from our end for you.

We're seeing some errors being returned by the TiVo box and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look as a result. I've sent you information regarding an appointment in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this issue has caused, we're really looking forward to getting it sorted.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos