Menu
Jasbe
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Help on downgrading mums service

Hi, my mums had three strokes and can't communicate very well, I've noticed she has the top bundle and broadband, none of which she needs (she doesn't even use the Internet) all this was set up by a previous partner who's no longer there and hasn't been for well over a year. I've managed to go online and sort out passwords etc for her account but it won't let me downgrade any of her services. I tried ringing yesterday to be told I couldn't do it because that dept was shut at the weekend. Can this be done online as I don't get out of work till gone 6 so by the time I get home etc it would probably be too late to ring up, cheers
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Help on downgrading mums service

Downgrading cannot be done online.

You can phone the necessary department (Retentions) from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, & 8am to 6pm on Saturday. They are only closed on Sundays.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Downgrading cannot be done online.

You can phone the necessary department (Retentions) from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, & 8am to 6pm on Saturday. They are only closed on Sundays.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jasbe

Thanks for dropping by with the account query for your mums service.

I do hope you were able to give the team a call when you got home on Monday. They are open until 12am in Customer Care 7 days a week from 8am in the morning.

Due to the nature of the query this would need to be discussed with our Care team either via the phone on 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat. Their opening hours are:

Day                   Open   Close

Monday           8am     8pm

Tuesday          8am     8pm

Wednesday    8am    8pm

Thursday        8am     8pm

Friday               8am     8pm

Saturday         9am     5pm

Sunday           Closed

I'm sending a private message to you to see if we can offer any additional support to you regarding this and it would be fab if you could get back in touch on this for us. You can find this in the envelope next to your forum name.

Kind regards and speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos