Menu
Louise1980
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Help and service do not get from virgin media

Hi

Been trying to get through to virgin media all day, message I keep getting " operators are all busy try again later" then you get cut off, 

What's the point in paying for virgin media service if you don't get the service or help you need

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help and service do not get from virgin media

Surely it's not unusual for such a service to be busy at the weekend when everyone is at home from work and able to find time to call in looking for help?

0 Kudos
norskyorkie
Up to speed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

During my recent problems I got the same message, I was using 150 so just put the phone on speaker and waited, please get some descent music Virgin, being cut off while waiting is a bit naughty though, unless the call wasn't from a VM phone then they would be saving the customer money.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Louise1980

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing lately, it's not something we want for you at all.

If you're still looking for some assistance, respond to the message I've sent by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos