Menu
SW20
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello? Anyone there?

Since 23 June I have had a semi-useless Tivo service and no landline.

I reported the problem on the morning of 24 June and was given an 8-12 slot for the following Wednesday(!), the 29th. By 1pm there was still no sign of an engineer, so I went through the usual frustrating procedure to get to talk to someone, only to be told that the appointment had been cancelled the previous Saturday because the system showed that the problems had been resolved.

Yes, they had an email address for me, and a mobile number too, but no, they couldn't say why I was not notified. 'Sorry'.

So another appointment was made, for Saturday 1 July, but within hours I received a text (hurrah!) saying the appointment had been cancelled because 'we've found a network problem in your area. We'll confirm once this is resolved.'

Needless to say, SIX days later no further contact from Virgin Media and no Tivo or telephone service.

As for the phone, there is a long history of it being disconnected remotely but despite this I am forced to have it as part of my VM package.

Enough is now most definitely enough, and it's time to move on after 15 years +. Anyone have experience of the BT equivalent?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hello? Anyone there?

Hello SW20,

Firstly I would like to sincerely apologise for all the trouble you've been having with our services and I hope we can get this sorted for you. I've been able to locate your account and I can see a technician has been booked for your telephone line so please let me know how it goes after your technician visit.

Also in regards to your TiVo® service, what issues are you currently experiencing? 

I will look into this for you and find out what's going on, looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
SW20
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

After two cancelled appointments I am hopeful that the one scheduled for this Saturday afternoon will actually happen. Time will tell.

But I'm concerned that all you can see in your system is the recurring telephone disconnection. Each time I've spoken to your faults people I have stressed the fact that W02 is the problem with the TV service, which began 14 days ago.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello SW20,

Yes I can confirm that the technician is booked for your telephone line and I will keen an eye on it to make sure this happens and keep you updated if there are any changes.

In regards to your TV service I can see there is an on going outage but I have done some diagnostics to see whether I can get this back up and running for you so if you could please reboot the TiVo® when possible and let me know if the service returns. If not I will update the technician notes so he can double check this when he visits and again I apologise for the lack of service you've currently been experiencing.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
SW20
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've been rebooting the TiVo box on a daily basis and have just done so again. The W02 error code is still there.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello SW20,

Sorry to hear the W02 error is still there. I have requested an update on the outage so as soon as I have more information I will let you know. I've also added the details on to the tech appointment and I will keep an eye on your account and hopefully we'll get this issue fixed for you as soon as possible.

I'll be in touch soon

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos