Menu
Sianie
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hayu

My hayu keeps freezing every minute or so. What can I do do to stop it.

Thanks Sianie

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hayu

Hi Sianie, 

Welcome to the Community Smiley Happy

My apologies for the Heyu app freezing at times, that's not what I'd like for you. I would like to ask if there is a particular part of the app that this freezes on, whether this is while viewing the shows or whilst navigating through the app itself?

I've run some preliminary checks to rule out anything network related and I can tell you the TV services are working really well with healthy sings. 

Stay in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Sianie
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It Freeze's while I'm watching the show plus my catch up and on demand is not loading either. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sianie,

Thanks for your reply Smiley Happy

I would like to help check this further for you.  I have carried out some checks, some of which Ben has already done.  There are no signal or power level issues present which is great to see.  Also there are no issues on the network side either which is also great to see.

I'd like to know a bit more about what's happening, if you don't mind getting back to me with the following information that would be awesome:

* Do you get any kind of error message when using Catch Up or On Demand? (If you do, usually you're given a code to quote)

* Does this happen all the time, or does this happen at certain times of the day?

* Have you tried power off/on the box to refresh things?

If you can let me know I can help further.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos