Menu
Teamg
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hayu loads but won't play

I have an older TiVo box, hayu used to work but the last week or so it loads, put in password etc, it shows the menu and all the programs but won't play any programs, it says loading and then Sorry can't play program. I have reset the box but no joy .. Any ideas?
0 Kudos
lisadug
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hayu loads but won't play

Having exactly the same problem, really frustrating!

Teamg
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Strange because it works on my other TV.. Are Virgin meant to come back to you on this? Rubbish service as usual!
0 Kudos
barbie30
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mine has been exactly the same for about 2 weeks now. I rang Virgin the other night & they said they are aware there is a problem with Hayu & are trying to fix it, that was it. Not a lot of help really.
0 Kudos
lisadug
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Teamg wrote:
Strange because it works on my other TV.. Are Virgin meant to come back to you on this? Rubbish service as usual!

Works on my other tv too! Very frustrating, I'm going to call them tomorrow and see what they say.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi All, 

Thanks for your posts and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you guys are having an issue accessing Hayu Smiley Sad

Teamg, I haven't been able to locate your account to take a look at this any further for you at the moment. I have sent you a private message requesting some information. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

lisadug, Looking at your account, the TiVo® boxes are all looking good in terms of signal levels and power levels. The hard drive status on one of your boxes is showing up in red so we will need an engineer out to resolve this. I have sent you a private message to arrange a suitable appointment. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

barbie30, Checking your box, all is looking good with the hard drive status and power levels however there is a very high number of timeouts that seem to be re-occurring. We will also need an engineer out to resolve this. I have sent you a private message to arrange a suitable appointment. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out