Menu
Siri
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hayu app on TiVo

All the shows available on Hayu online are either not available or won't play through the Hayu app on Virgin/TiVo. Some shows work, some don't. When you try and play certain shows, an error message comes up that 'this show can't be played'. There are tv series on Hayu (online) that don't show up on th A-Z search on the Hayu TiVo app menu? Hayu says it's a Virgin issue. Anyone else having this issue?
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hayu app on TiVo

Hi Siri Smiley Happy

Cheers for coming in and posting, it's really good to meet a new face Smiley Happy

I am sorry to read that the HAYU app isn't working as it should be, I have been able to test the connection and there does seem to be some signal issues on 2 boxes but no others. I also notices your downstream power levels on any broadband is suffering the same issue.

As there are not outages that would reproduce this issue, I'd like to arrange for one of our friendly engineers to visit the home, to bring this service back to what it used to be Smiley Happy If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Siri
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, Ben.

Will go check for your message now.

Kind regards

Siri

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Siri,

Cheers for the reply Smiley Happy

I would like to get this sorted for you as soon as possible but please let me know when you are ready.

Keep in touch and if you have any questions int the meantime, let me know.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos