Menu
Gbjbazga
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hayu app constantly freezing, all other apps play ok

I. Dying to start watching shows on hayu but it just keeps freezing and also freezes my whole tivo box. All other apps work ok. Any advice?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hayu app constantly freezing, all other apps play ok

Hi Ghjbazga

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with the Hayu app at the moment.

I've taken a look at the app on the set top box in the office and we're not detecting any problems from our end. I've also run some tests on your TiVo box and we're detecting some minor errors.

Are you experiencing issues with any other applications? Are you experiencing this issue at all times of the day or just certain times?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Gbjbazga
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've watched some shows ok so n heyu. Seems to be Realmhousewives of New Jersey. There's home coming, allm3 episodes it would only get half way thru then would stop an crash my TiVo box. 

Yes, I have noticed my TiVo is getting a bit slower in chain parts!

0 Kudos
Gbjbazga
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've watched some shows ok on heyu. Seems to be Realmhousewives of New Jersey. Theresas home coming, all 3 episodes it would only get half way thru then would stop an crash my TiVo box. 

Yes, I have noticed my TiVo is getting a bit slower in chain parts! What can I do ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gbjbazga,

Thanks for coming in and posting back to us Smiley Happy

I've been looking into the TiVo box and I can see that the signal levels are looking well and would like to ask if you can reboot the box and see how things have been?

You're modem inside the TiVo is working well also, which is a good sign.

Many thanks.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos