Menu
june1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Had to restart Tivo twice today

I think this is further to my previous post about error 319. When I checked earlier to see if I could access On Demand and couldn't I went backto the TV channel I was watching. All the TV menus were working fine but I had no picture or sound. I restarted the Tivo box and got the TV programmes back again.

Just tried looking through the Help menu,closed that and no TV picture or sound again. Thats the second time today and did it once yesterday but I passed that off as just something to do with the trouble I was having with On Demand.

I have noticed that the error 319 has been going on for some considerable time and just wonder why its still a problem?

The Tivo box is taking  along time to restart when I have had to restart it too.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Had to restart Tivo twice today

Hello june1,

Thanks for posting!

I have checked the signals to your box and everything looks okay so please ensure all cables are secure at the back of the box and reboot if you haven't already.

Please let me know what programs are displaying error code 319 so I can look into getting this raised.

Speak soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos