Menu
Philg1968
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

HP21 7FQ down again

Phoned at 7:50pm tonight. Was told the issue was sorted and I should be back online within the hour. 2hrs tops. Still no service at 22:55 And now Virgin have all gone home. Absolute pile of crap. Constant disruption to service with no explanation. Richard Branson should stop going on holiday so much and sort his companies out. £131.20pm for what?!??!??!?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HP21 7FQ down again

There was an issue affecting Aylesbury but from recent posts it may now be resolved:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Phone/No-landline-HP21-in-Aylesbury-Buckinghamshire/td-p/...

Richard Branson no longer owns Virgin Media. The brand name is leased by the new owners Liberty Global who have been in charge for several years now.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HP21 7FQ down again

Hi Philg1968

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience you've been experiencing with your telephone service recently.

I've checked this from our end to take a closer look and we're not detecting any issues with your line or in your local area at the moment. I hope that means that the line is working as it should? 

If not, get back in touch and I'll take a closer look at this for you right away.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos