Menu
Bobkat
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HD movies on demand

anyone help,

since the upgrade I cannot find any  Sky movies on demand in HD except several of the new releases, before the upgrade there was a Selection of HD movies

cheers Rob

0 Kudos
trentman
Dialled in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: HD movies on demand

Hi Rob,

As you say the HD selection has disappeared and it looks like the only way to check if the movie is in HD is to click on it and see if this option is available.

I've found some but not many. An HD section as before would sure make things a lot easier.

Bob M

Bobkat
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply,  I have looked and the only HD movies I have found so far are the new releases, and not all them are HD,    roll on the end of my virgin contract, the TiVo is slow and crap, no info at all from virgin on anything , just a poor way to run a company

Rob

trentman wrote:

Hi Rob,

As you say the HD selection has disappeared and it looks like the only way to check if the movie is in HD is to click on it and see if this option is available.

I've found some but not many. An HD section as before would sure make things a lot easier.

Bob M

BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ultimately if they went back to how it was last year then all the films would be available in HD anyway rather than only the couple of hundred they have had for months now.

I have brought this up with them over the phone and they acted like they knew nothing about it and just gave me a discount on my package.
Worth giving them a call just to point out it is rubbish to find anything HD now and you may end up with a discount on your account for 12 months like I got.
Bobkat
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ok great thanks for letting me know

Rob

0 Kudos