Menu
Arkon
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HD image tearing and breakup

HI,

Had this dam problem for over a year now. I have had engineers round, a new cable put in, a HDU-400 splitter box etc but all to no avail. 

The only thing not tried was replacing the Tivo box.

I am currently paying £1200 per year for these services and I am unhappy that a solution appears not to be available.

Please see the images below

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: HD image tearing and breakup

Hi Arkon

Welcome back to the community

Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues with the picture through HD.

I appreciate that you have changed the HDMI cables and had the splitter changed. I would like to book another engineer though to check this over for you. I've sent you a PM (red envelope icon, left corner) with some details for you to confirm please. Once you have replied I can go ahead with the appointment.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Arkon
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

This problem was finally resolved by replacing the Tivo box. Shame it took 9 months to find the solution.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Arkon

Thanks for letting me know how the appointment went.

I'm glad it's now working for you. 

If you want me to check anything else or you have questions, then by all means get back in touch.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos