Terrelj
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

HD catch up in "my shows"

Dear Virgin Media team,
I have tried to call you as I have a request about retaining
Some HD recordings.

I taped a load of Glastonbury concerts on 19 & 20 August. I discovered to my dismay that
I can No longer view them as a message pops up stating that the recordings are no longer available
And can't be viewed as MTV live HD is no longer available from
Virgin Media. I am able to recover them from my Deleted items but can't play them.

Is it at all possible you could waive the rules so that I can play these recordings, but in future I won't be able to record any other HD shows?
I love the music shows and this was one of the features which appealed to me and assisted my decision to stay with Virgin and not switch to Sky.

I was also given the ability recently to view the previous X Factor Motown show which was aired on 15/10/16, but am not able to access this programme.

Please could you look into this and advise me if I could be able to
View the Glastonbury shows.
Many thanks

Regards
Julia

Sent from my iPhone

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: HD catch up in "my shows"

I don't understand your issue so can you please clarify?

MTV Live HD is still available from Virgin Media - it's channel 311.

Do you mean that you no longer subscribe to the channel, having reduced your TV with Virgin Media?

If so, you will have lost access to these recordings as you are no longer subscribed to the channel.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: HD catch up in "my shows"

I don't understand your issue so can you please clarify?

MTV Live HD is still available from Virgin Media - it's channel 311.

Do you mean that you no longer subscribe to the channel, having reduced your TV with Virgin Media?

If so, you will have lost access to these recordings as you are no longer subscribed to the channel.

0 Kudos