Menu
hewittl
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HD W02 Error in South Tyneside Area

Hi All,

For about a week I am getting W02 error while watching any HD channel, its not a permanent thing.

Its annoying as it is interrupting SKY CINEMA HD recordings and its a nightmare when watching the match.

Ive read up that its a network issue anyone in South Tyneside having this issue.

(I am NE34 9) 

Many Thanks,

Lee

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: HD W02 Error in South Tyneside Area

Hi hewittl,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having TV trouble.

I've run a diagnostic on your account and I can see an issue with your signal levels that is likely causing the error. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange for a technician to sort it out.

Look forward to hearing from you! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi hewittl

Just checking up on this for you and I can see that, since we have picked this up again for you, there was an area fault that created the issue and due to this the faults tech I had booked for you was cancelled the day after I booked the appointment for you.

I hope you were able to check up on this with us via alternative methods as I can see you didn't check back in with me on the pm I sent last week.

Please let me know if the issue with the line is still a concern, if so, we can look at this again for you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
hewittl
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Karen_A

I am disgusted with the service I am receiving Engineer appointments getting cancelled all over the place.

Agents telling me its because of a network area.... this has been ongoing since the 17th december.

Not a happy bunny

Cheers

Lee

0 Kudos