Menu
Breadbox
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

HD Channels unwatchable

Hi 

Could I get a friendly forum team member to have a look at my Tivo box signal levels? A good few of the HD channels are unwatchable (4HD, Discovery HD in particular) due to the picture breaking up and pixellating.

Thanks in advance Smiley Happy See below for an example from 4HD

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HD Channels unwatchable

Hi there Breadbox. 

Wow I'm sure I've seen that same picture in an art gallery somewhere Smiley Wink

Joking aside though, I'm sorry to hear that your HD picture on some channels isn't exactly HD, and I must admit if that were the picture I was getting I'd be pretty upset about that too,

I've run some testing on your TiVo® and to be honest with you all is looking fine there with signal levels. Are you still getting this issue?

Please let me know as I'd love to help. 

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Breadbox
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HD Channels unwatchable

Hi, thanks for replying

Over the last few days, to be honest, everything has been okay. I'm just watching wheeler dealers that I recorded yesterday and there's nothing wrong so far.

I did see a couple of VM engineers fiddling about in the box in the street the other day, probably just coincidence. I'll keep an eye on it and touch wood, i won't have to give anyone a ring about it. 

Thanks again

0 Kudos