Menu
oli_20
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Green screened tivo

Hi,

I've been on chat to someone and they told me it was due to a fault there end which would take 6 days to fix.

Yet on the service status in my area there is nothing that i can see that would cause this issue.

One of then is You might find that you are unable to access your TiVo apps and game menu.

The other is something about TV anywhere issues.

If i unplug the aerial lead it still gets green screened so how can it be a problem anywhere else but my box?

By what I have seen online it is a fault with my box and it needs replacing.

0 Kudos
oli_20
Just joined
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green screened tivo

Just had a talk on the phone and had to argue that the problems in the area would not affect what i'm trying to do. (Turn the box on)

So I now have to go 7 days with no TV at all! Due to no "tech guys" in the area. I can plug in a new box, why they need a tech guy to plug in 3 wires.

Utter rubbish.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi oli_20

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment, are you able to confirm what happens with the issue you're experiencing?

Do you see the entire screen go green? Or is it part of the screen? Is this like this constantly or intermittently? If it's intermittently, do you notice this at certain times?

Sorry for all the questions but I'd like to take a closer look at this and see what can be done, to allow me to do so, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator