Menu
northernmonkeyz
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Green error screen

Hey
Been having issues with random start ups daily, hanging and also black screens when changing channel. Now I have the green error screen saying there is a serious dvr issue.
Any ideas?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green error screen

hard drive has failed, you need a new tivo

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey Northernmonkeyz

I'm sorry to learn about the problem you're experiencing with your TiVo service at the moment, I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
northernmonkeyz
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi.
I called up and they said a new box would be delivered today but it's not been. Yet another TVless night!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi northernmonkeyz

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me, I've been able to take a look at your account and can see the box is in transit at the moment.

I've sent you tracking information in a private message, I'd love to know how it goes and we'll be here if you need any assistance when it arrives.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos