Menu
allumj
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Glad to be going

Only one week to go with Virgin tv and our three TiVo boxes. Whatever went wrong with what used to be a good service? Slow, freezing, annoying - can't wait to get back to Sky!

We've tried all the hints and tips, all useless, as was the technical support. I think they must be fed up of people calling. Such a shame.

0 Kudos
speedway59
Superfast
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Glad to be going

Sky Q arriving on monday - 

read their forum and yes lots of issues for some, none for others but worth a try

and saving £12 per month on the deal.

I've kept VM BB as I have always been happy with that even though Sky offered a great deal to move everything.

0 Kudos
allumj
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I kept VM BB going as well but check your speed. I found out that even though I'd been paying for their vivid 200 my cabling could hardly reach 100! They refunded the difference and promised a cable upgrade soon.... watch this space!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Allumj,

Many thanks for coming in and posting your message, welcome back. 

I can understand that Thursday is the day in which you are looking to move to Sky but I would like to help if you still wish. 

I can see that one or more boxes are offline, (turned off), can you let me know if this is intentional whilst preparing to move services?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
allumj
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I think you are 28 days too late, unless you can arrange for another return box to be sent. I have three tivo boxes as you know but only got sent packaging for two.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey Allumj Smiley Happy

Ah crumbs, I thought with you saying 'one week left' on Thursday, I was in for a chance Smiley Happy

I can certainly set up a box to be sent to return the equipment, this should in around 5 days.

Thank you and take care. 

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
allumj
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks

0 Kudos