Menu
ste1181
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Getting pixelated pictures on HD channels

I'm getting pixelated pictures/freezing on some hd channals, the fault gets worse at night please can you help.sky 1, sky liv, E4, chan 5, syfi ect are all unwatchable. please help

0 Kudos
ste1181
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Getting pixelated pictures on HD channels

Not very happy with customer service from VM. I've not got 2 hrs to spare on the phone being passed around. No customer compliant system its says use the forum but no answers, I went into a VM shop in bolton on wednesday about a mobile phone no stock they said they would ring me and guess what no phone call, When my contract runs out I will be going to sky

0 Kudos
ste1181
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

and to top it off no 4G, business users only with no date for normal users. USELESS 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ste1181,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you have been having with your picture via TiVo®. This isn't what we like to hear and is something we can certainly look into. 

It's worth noting first off that this is a Community Forum. Whilst we do have a presence here, it can take us a few days to get to your post. Sometimes up to 7 days. For anything you want an answer to or resolved right away, you'll need to speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111. 

OK, so looking into the account, everything is looking good stats wise with your TiVo®. SNR levels and power levels are good, No timeouts are being recorded and the area is also looking good. 

How have things been since you last posted? Can you try rebooting the TiVo® box. If there has been any errors then the reboot will clear them and allow us to monitor things. 

Keep us posted. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos