Menu
Lauren88x
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Future recordings

Hi, 

Since the update a few days ago, my Tivo box has suddenly stopped any future recordings of programmes I've had on series link. It's as though they were never recorded in the first place. When I go on my series link to change the options, it says that it is recording and won't let me re-record, but when I go on planned recordings, it isn't showing. 

For example, tonight I had 2 new episodes due to record that haven't been shown in the UK yet, but they weren't added to record. They weren't set to record on other channels i.e. HD and it failed to record. I haven't made any amendments to it and even when I click on manage series link, it's there but says there are no future recordings... 

Are there still problems with the update? 

Thanks for your help. 

0 Kudos
Lauren88x
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box removed future recordings

Anyone? This is ridiculous!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box removed future recordings

Hi Lauren88x,

Thank you for coming in and posting your message, I'm sorry to read about the recordings.

Whenever there is a post into the Community, as we work in date order, posts added on are worked later. I would like to help here and ask if there's been any change in the Series link when? You can sometimes set them to a max of 10 only and this mayhave stopped future recordings. When you ahve looked in the settings, were they set to no limit?

Finally, what recordings are you trying to record?

Kepp in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos