Menu
rdhir
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Furious - Why did I bother signing up

So the whole point of me signing up was for BT Sport. I've been watching the MLB playoffs, and so last night I set it to record the final game, supposedly the best final in ages.

And the guide was wrong so my recording of Game 7 was instead an NBA match. The box recorded what it thought was the right channel, and program but the guide info was incorrect.

It was the most important game of the season, you like missing the cup final etc.

I have had issues before with BT/ESPN as I'm certain the channel broadcast did not match the TV guide once or twice before.

Is this common with just BT or is this a perennial problem across the guide?

Combined with the inability to sort channels in to a sensible order and  daily stuttering on an installation that is less than two months old (my first payment went through today) I am tempted to return the while thing and say they are unable to deliver the promised service.

0 Kudos
gplh
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Furious - Why did I bother signing up

You probably like me hoped that they were getting their act together

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Furious - Why did I bother signing up

Hi rdhir

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service lately.

Sometimes this can happen as a result of a delay on live TV although that's not always the case. We're always looking to improve the service so thank you for taking the time to get in touch.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos