Menu
Glittleton
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Freezing on TiVo box always slow

Hi my box always freezes when bringing up the guise or doing anything it's very slow then freezes and accessing Netflix app is a nightmare it's guaranteed to freeze! Please can you advise on this as I can't continue a contract with you if it isn't sorted.
0 Kudos
timboishere
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Freezing on TiVo box always slow

Mine too.

On Sept 02 on this forum Virgin said -

"We are aware that some customers may be experiencing slowness when using their TiVo® service.

While we work on resolving this, for the time being there are some temporary measures that you can take to improve the situation.

You can reset your thumb ratings for shows by going to Home > Help & Settings > Clear or Reset TiVo > Clear Thumb Ratings and Suggestions.

It’s worth repeating these steps from time-to-time.

Keep an eye on this thread and we'll post updates with more information as we get it.
Thank you."

ITS NOW WELL OVER A MONTH LATER AND THEY HAVE COME BACK WITH NOTHING. I think they have bitten off more than they can chew with this update in a vain effort to try to catch up to Sky - which is where mu custom will be going if they do not soon get it sorted.

0 Kudos
Glittleton
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for that! I know when I signed up I never got my free Netflix code either and nobody came back to me on that! 😡😡
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Glittleton,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you've not received your Netflix code.

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can try and sort that out for you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos