Menu
Clare3
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Free view channels

I find it hard to believe that today I changed my to package to size m and because of this I have lost some free view channels.    Correct me if I'm wrong but these channels are free so why am I not getting them??   Not happy with this service!!!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free view channels

Yes, there are channels, available on Freeview through an aerial connection, which are not available on TV M.

These missing channels are, of course, available to you free on Freeview.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free view channels

Clare3 wrote:

I find it hard to believe that today I changed my to package to size m and because of this I have lost some free view channels.    Correct me if I'm wrong but these channels are free so why am I not getting them??   Not happy with this service!!!

The channels are free, but not on Virgin (you rent the box, so effectively there are no free channels). Also, because it is a subscription platform, some of those "Free elsewhere" channels decide to take advantage of it & earn some money from Virgin, by joining a higher pack & taking a cut of the subs from that pack.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos