Menu
Niccibaudin
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

For 2 days I have had green death screen and can't watch the tv

For 2 days I've had the green screen of death and can't watch tv after paying £85 a month! Discusting and no one is coming until Thursday
Is sky better?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: For 2 days I have had green death screen and can't watch the tv

Niccibaudin wrote:
For 2 days I've had the green screen of death and can't watch tv after paying £85 a month! Discusting and no one is coming until Thursday
Is sky better?

In terms of fix times? Not really, I have a brother who has Sky services, the average fault fix wait time he has had so far is 2 weeks to a month and a half wait. 

You can always check the engineer appointment page 2 to 3 times a day to see if there is an earlier appointment available: https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/view-appointments

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Niccibaudin
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It's not showing my engineer appointment online
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Niccibaudin wrote:
It's not showing my engineer appointment online

That happens sometimes, on the surface it appears to be an account glitch, VM haven't figured out why it happens yet. My personal guess is the agent booking in the appointment doesn't do it exactly to book (so to speak), leading to it not showing in all the areas it should. But the appointment is on system even if you can't see it.

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos