Menu
Worthyone71
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Flashing second green light

I've had a flashing green light on my tivo box for a few days. It's the second light. Any ideas.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing second green light

Yes - it means the TiVO has lost its network connection. Phone in a fault to 150 - TV faults.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Worthyonie71

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo box lately.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end for you. We're detecting some errors and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look, if you're available?

I've sent you information about this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
vginforum
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I had this problem for a few days. I've only just investigated properly to discover that I had no Catch Up or TV On Demand (I rarely use either). Everything else worked fine. The onscreen message said I I wasn't connected to the Network and the Network test didn't work.

The cable was firmly attached at both ends. I rebooted the box via the remote a couple of times. No solution..

Then I've just switched the box off at the mains. When I switched it back both green lights were steady. Catch Up and On Demand have returned and the Network Test was fine.

The only other thing is that recently I have had the odd time when my recordings have stuttered and become pixillated for a few seconds.
0 Kudos