Menu
crablets
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Flashing red and blue lights

Hi,

Our virgin box is stuck on start up and now has a flashing red light and a static blue one, but no power on. 

Tried turning it on and off via the switch on the back of the box but its not worked.

Any idea??

0 Kudos
Dimbers
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing red and blue lights

i would check all your connections are tight first. It sounds more like a faulty componant in the wiring or a fault in the network itself. How long has it been off for? Give it some time and you may find that the issue is fixed outside your property on the network.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing red and blue lights

Hi crablets

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently.

I've located your account to run some tests on the set top box and we're detecting some errors with the service from our end, as a result I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look at this, if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos