Menu
Odin5
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Flashing heart light on TiVo box

For the last 3 days the heart light has been flashing periodically on my TiVo box and I lose connection to Netflix. This does not happen all the time but has happened twice tonight. I have done the online test and waited 10 minutes and have just rebooted my TiVo box but what do I do if the problem is not solved?

0 Kudos
Odin5
Tuning in
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing heart light on TiVo box

Problem is still there

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Could be a fault with box it means it's not interaction with on demand virgin team will test the connection for issues they wI'll be in touch with you to tell you what to do from jonni forum team member#helper
Odin5
Tuning in
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

How will Virgin team contact me and should I phone 150 tomorrow (Sunday)?
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

150 option if you not rang in or wait for contact from forum team they will private message you to find whats wrong with box its between you and them it make take a while to get noticed im still waiting for mine to be investigated no authorised over channels all the best jonni
Odin5
Tuning in
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I rang 150 and went through all the usual checks with the advisor rebooted the TiVo box etc. They did some checks "again" they even got me to delete all suggestions by using 3 x thumbs down and pressing last channel because my TiVo box is too slow. The advisor said that Netflix should now be fine. Guess what, no it's not fixed. Netflix is still crashing and then telling me " I may not be connected to the internet" then the heart green light is flashing and BBC1 has no signal but all the other channels are fine. So I turn the box off with the remote wait 10 seconds switch the box on again with the remote and BBC1 is back. As far as I am aware catch up and on demand are fine so what is the problem with Netflix all of a sudden? Telephoning 150 and speaking to an advisor in "India" who was difficult to understand did no good whatsoever. Problem needs correcting Virgin I'm paying quite a bit a month for this service. TiVo box is still slow too.
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

They do that with me is there anything wrong with box team might get you sorted out Netflix I don't have but my box needs testing sometime it did have timed out issues last week so I need them to check it oh dear sorry to hear that about yours
0 Kudos
Odin5
Tuning in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

We can only hope 🙄
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hello Odin5,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn that you've been experiencing issues with your TiVo® box.

I have located your account to send signals to the box so if it's still the same would you be able to reboot the TiVo® box by the mains and let me know if there's any change please.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Odin5
Tuning in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Rose I will let you know if the issue persists.
0 Kudos