Menu
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Flashing green light

Got two green lights left hand side of TiVo. The right one is flashing. Can't remember what that means and if I should do something. 

Help!

0 Kudos
zilch
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing green light

I think it may mean that you are without an interactive connection, so it's probably best to telephone the fault.
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Ah yes. Thank you. Thought it might be that but having a senior moment! Will phone. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Parrotperson,

Thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear you lost connection to the internet via the TiVo® box.

I've managed to locate your account to check this. I can see the TiVo® is showing as online with no further signal issues detected. I can see you've posted elsewhere in the community to say this fault has been resolved.

I hope all is well now. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. An engineer was out in the street today as a neighbour had reported a fault which was affecting us all apparently. All well now. 😀

0 Kudos
rees3971
Joining in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Can you check mine please, as mine was doing the same this morning?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rees3971,

Thank you for your post and welcome back.

I'm sorry to see that you've also had the flashing light on the TiVo, I'd really like to take a closer look but have been unable to currently. I'll need some additional information for testing purposes. I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little red envelope near the top left of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Novice1
Tuning in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I am not sure if I should have started a new thread - I am having the same issue as the 2 other posters (flashing green light)

I noticed this 1st thing this morning- I have tried ..Help >settings> network> network connections and it says

last attempt Fri06/11 17:51 > last status - failed. unrecoverable error.....Cable modem connection details > No connection

I have tried to connect but at the preparing to connect process it states - network cable unplugged

I also have a wired connection from the router to my TV and no isrsues with that connection

any help resolving this would be appreciated

0 Kudos
Novice1
Tuning in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

update to above post

I am unable to use either >catch up TV or On Demand - as it says no network connection

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Novice1, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing an issue with your On Demand, and have been getting the C133 error with a flashing green light on the front of the TiVo® unit. 

I see on another post, (Link to post ) you state that you have a technician booked to call out today. Please let me know how everything goes with this. 

Many thanks and apologies once again

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos