Menu
Jbw123
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Five day wait for tivo engineer

Is it normal to go five days without tivo fault to be repaired? On 2nd tivo box this year and in my opinion five days is diabolical wait for engineer to come out to it! I've tried to get someone earlier to no avail, is this normal standards from virgin now ???

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Five day wait for tivo engineer

Hi Jbw123

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems with your TiVo box.

I've been able to locate your account and can see you've got an appointment booked for Monday, which is excellent news.

I'd love to hear how you get on and we'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Jbw123
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Glad you think it's excellent that it's taken from Thursday reporting till Monday getting an appt...... I think it's absolutely terrible service. Over 100 hours from report to engineer visit !!!!!! Excellent !!! Don't think so Craig not very excellent at all really is it ?  

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Well, Thursday to Monday is only 4 days and, in fact, only two working days or not tomorrow but the next day. I think that is good for a residential service.

To be clear. Report on Thursday. The next working day would be Friday and the working day after that is Monday.

0 Kudos
Jbw123
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Loving the math Ernie Thursday am report so Thursday Friday = 2 days. Saturday,Sunday Monday = 3 days total 5 days, if your supplying a 24/7 contract to supply TV surely it's should be 7 day a week service ??? Or is it free for the tivo service at weekends ? Don't think so, if this forum believe 5 days is acceptable then perhaps virgin customers are getting the service they deserve !!! Me I believe customer service should mean exactly that ! 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Loosing TV is hardly an emergency and having engineers on weekends would put costs up, and none of the providers count the day you called or weekends as days and by your logic they should do call out 24/7 as it's a 24/7 service after all it's not free in the middle of the night either

0 Kudos
Jbw123
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Didn't join the forum to get into email arguments you've got your opinion I 've got mine.

0 Kudos