Menu
Smoandcj
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Film on demand

Why am i being asked to pay for Harry Potter films when i have never had to pay previously?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Film on demand

Hello Smoandcj,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

If these are from movies on demand then there normally is a charge. Where are you finding these films may I ask?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Smoandcj
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I had watched the 1st 3 films in the Harry potter series for free but now they are all £2.99. Cant remember what menu i got the free ones from. I have full film package so is there not anywhere i can get the rest of the films for free?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello Smoandcj,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I'm unsure as to how these were free unless you're subscribed to Sky movies or they were showing free for a short period of time. Unfortunately if they're now showing a charge I wouldn't be able to change this but if you would like to look for a particular movie I would recommend using the search and browse option as this will search all the content available.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Smoandcj
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I subscribe to sky movies but i definately didnt watch them on the movie channels
0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

All the Harry Potters were being shown on Sky Cinema so my guess is you watched the first 3 while they were free included in your Sky Cinema subscription.
Perhaps they have now been removed from that so you are only getting the Virgin Films option to charge you £2.99 per film.

That is my guess without being near to a box to check what is available on mine also.
0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Just to come back on this I check and all the Harry Potter films have been removed from Sky Cinema On Demand so I think my guess above is correct you saw them free while they were on Sky Cinema but now they are gone it is charging you.
0 Kudos
Smoandcj
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks mate
0 Kudos