Menu
Holmelacey
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Film hire

Hired a film this evening and what a lot of hassle. It stopped about 6 times and at one point we had to restart the film from the beginning,  What a waste of money.

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Film hire

Have you reported the problem to virgin? You may have a signal issue or an issue with your box so unless they know about it they can't fix it. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Film hire

Hi Holmelacey,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry for the disruption you experienced when watching a paid On Demand movie.  I can see you have been in touch with us about this so I hope all is ok now for you.

I did carry out some checks remotely to see what may have been the cause and currently I can see there is a possible issue with the signal.  I did want to ask if you're still experiencing any issue with On Demand?  If you haven't tried since, can you try and order something and let me know if you're still getting the same problems?  If you can find something from the Catch Up side of things they are Free that would be great.

I am concerned this signal issue may mean you still have problems with On Demand.  Let me know how you get on, I'm here to help.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos