Menu
fad3duk
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Feedback

After many issues with my slow Tivo box and how awful it is, plus the constant increases in price on VM - I'm happy to report I will be ditching my Tivo box  + phone line and just keeping the internet, as that is the only thing from VM that has been reliable.

VM - your TV service is truly appalling. Even your new 4k boxes look like trash which is unfortunate.

Regards,

Rob

--------
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Feedback

Hi fad3duk

I'm very sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your overall service. We're always looking to improve the service so thanks for taking the time to let us know about this.

We'll be here if there's anything we're able to assist with moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
fad3duk
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Feedback

It's a shame as having everything from one provider is just easier but I had to give up in the end as I wasn't getting anywhere and getting frustrated (as you may of gotten from my post). 

Since getting a new TV, I have been given a free sub to Sky Q so I will be back to compare services at some point which I hope is useful to not only people on these forums but to you guys as a business. 

Regards,

Rob

--------
0 Kudos