Menu
tonybarrett
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Fear the walking dead

Not sure if people have posted this before as I'm newbie to the forum, even though been getting cable since the original cable & wireless /ntl days, however, I've been trying to get to see fear the walking dead (big walking dead fan) and was wondering if any news on likelihood of it coming into on demand box sets out any channel we CAN get through virgin?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Fear the walking dead

AS a big fan of the walking dead I can tell you you are not missing much. Not an answer to your question but maybe a sop in the meantime.

VM have been pretty proactive about having access to the main series, so I would guess its in the pipeline.

You are unlikely to get an official yes or no, VM play their cards VERY close to their chest on upcoming content. So keep an eye for an official announcement.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Fear the walking dead

AS a big fan of the walking dead I can tell you you are not missing much. Not an answer to your question but maybe a sop in the meantime.

VM have been pretty proactive about having access to the main series, so I would guess its in the pipeline.

You are unlikely to get an official yes or no, VM play their cards VERY close to their chest on upcoming content. So keep an eye for an official announcement.